Cigar Dave is joined by Colonel Ange and Captain Paul from the Western New York Theater of Operations as the Enemies of Pleasure and Free Speech are attacking. Hockey Night in Canada host Don Cherry is fired for an opinion, New York raises the age to purchase tobacco and the House of Representative is considering banning non face-to-face sales of cigars and banning flavored cigars taking away your rights.
Cigar: San Lotano Requiem Habano
Libation: Quilt Cabernet
- Colonel Ange
- Captain Paul
- House to Hear Federal Flavor Ban Bill That Includes Menthol
- New study finds that wine prevents sore throats and dental plaque
- New York Raises Smoking Age from 18 to 21
- Colvin Cleaners Sponsors Coats For Kids
- Peter Luger Used to Sizzle. Now It Sputters.
- Don Cherry offered job by Russian hockey team to ‘talk whatever he thinks’