Big news on Premium Cigars from the FDA, the industry’s lawsuit against the FDA and Congress enacts language to protect premium cigars in the budget, plus another school shooting is the result of the wussification of boys, a man has eaten 30,000 Big Macs & the Preakness Stakes runs today from Baltimore.
Cigar: CAO Amazon Basin
Libation: Hibiki Japanese Harmony
- D.C. Court Rules Against Cigar Industry in Case Imposing Restrictive FDA Regulation
- Congress includes language to help cigar industry in next budget
- Two-story Wegmans with a tequila bar to open in Massachusetts
- Dry kingdom no more: Alcohol expands on Magic Kingdom menus
- Wisconsin Man Eats 30,000th McDonald’s Big Mac