Eating Meat is good for you, soda taxes are bad, 13 days until Donald Trump is sworn in as Michelle Obama has lost hope, we get an update from CES from the Digital Answerman, and we kick off Ginuary with Peter Hletko from FEW Spirits in Evanston, IL.
Cigar: CAO Brazilia
- Peter Hletko, Founder of FEW Spirits
- Jim Barry, CTA Digital Answerman
- TICKETS: 4 Weeks until Alpha PleasureFest on the Flight Line
- Large portions of beef and pork can do wonders for blood pressure
- Carnegie Deli Closes
- Michael Savage: The alpha male is dead in America
- Philadelphia Residents up in arms over Soda Tax
- Can Amazon Echo Testify Against you?