- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- ¼ cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 6 ounces crabmeat
- 2 large pita pockets
- 1 cup thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado sliced
- Blend mayonnaise and Old Bay seasoning in medium bowl.
- Mix in celery and onion.
- Add crabmeat and stir gently to combine without breaking up crabmeat, season to taste with pepper.
- Grill the pitas over medium high heat. Then split in two pieces.
- Mound a quarter of crab salad, then lettuce and avocado on each.