February 6, 2016
- 10 strips of bacon
- 2 thick slices of country bread
- 2 thick slices of Gruyere cheese
- 1 egg
- Fry the egg sunny side up
- Lay 5 strips of bacon in a row.
- Place a cheese sandwich with the egg: (bread, cheese, egg, bread) in the middle of the bacon strips.
- Wrap the bacon strips around the sandwich, all in the same direction.
- Lay 5 more strips of bacon in a row and fold over the sandwich, perpendicular to the last 5 strips.
- Sear both sides on a hot grill until bacon is cooked, around 5–7 minutes per side.