- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 6 peeled and seeded Roma tomatoes cut into thin strips
- 1 cup homemade fish stock, purchased seafood stock or clam juice
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1‐pound Walleye fillets cut into 2‐inch chunks
- 16 large peeled and deveined raw shrimp
- 16 sea scallops
- ½ cup finely shredded fresh basil leaves
- ½ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- Heat the oil in a 4 to 6‐quart Dutch oven or sauce pot.
- Add the crushed garlic and sauté on very low heat for about 2‐3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, stock, and wine, and simmer for about 10 minutes
- Add the fish and seafood and simmer for about 5‐ 10 minutes until just done.
- Stir in the parsley and basil.
Serve with that crusty bread