It’s the 2018 Cigar Dave Alpha PleasureFest on the Flight Line presented by Diamond Crown Cigars in Tampa, FL. It’s 2 hours of non-stop Alpha Pleasure Maneuvers with great cigars, more than 30 spirits and beers to sample, a delicious buffet and the entire crew is with the General for the broadcast.
- Nick Foles Philly Flyer – Grilled butterflied whole chicken (eagles are protected) served on a large roll topped with saute peppers and onions topped with cheese sauce.
- Pulverized Patriot Wrap – “Shredded” lobster, “crushed” papaya relish, “wrapped-up” in a “soft” shell with tortilla strips for a “bone crunching bite.
- Gronkowski Cuban Grinder – Grilled spicy kielbasa thinly sliced and layered with ham, swiss cheese and dill pickles. Served on a crusty roll slathered with yellow mustard.
- The General’s FIVE STAR TOMAHAWK CHOP – Seasoned with Himalayan pink salt, onion powder and just a pinch of cracked black pepper. Aged for 7 days under refrigeration and cooked to the Generals High standards.
- Tomahawk with coffee rub – Alpha Filet Mignon ala Global General
- Brady’s Teenie Weenies – Mini Sahlen hot dogs wrapped in “puff” pastry. Served with spicy dipping sauce. It’s Giselle’s favorite pregame snack.