- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup Sriracha
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. granulated garlic
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Franks Hot Sauce
- Peanut oil for frying
- Buffalo Wing Dipping Sauce (recipe below)
- Cut the alligator tail meat into bite sized pieces or chunks, add the lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix well.
- Shape into 1 ounce balls (golf ball sized).
- Bring you deep-fryer to 350 F.
- Fill a shallow or deep plate with flour and dredge the alligator pieces until well coated.
- In a medium bowl, mix the buttermilk with the hot sauce.
- Dip each alligator piece previously dredged in the flour into the mix, dredge them again in flour.
- Deep fry the balls for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from deep fryer and place over paper towels to drain excess oil.
- Serve with dipping sauce
Buffalo Wing Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Wing Sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
Wisk all the ingredients until smooth