- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled and shredded
- 1 cup Anchor Bar Wing Sauce
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 8 slices country style bread
- 4 tbls butter at room temperature
- In a bowl, combine shredded chicken with wing sauce.
- Spread butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- On unbuttered side of four slices, place . of the chicken.
- Top chicken with 2 slices of cheddar cheese and . of the blue
- Heat a large griddle on a grill over medium heat.
- Place sandwiches on hot griddle, cooking about 4-5 minutes on each side. Flip when golden brown.
- Sandwiches are done when cheese is melted.
- Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.