The General’s 5-Star College Football Preview with Cigar Connoisseur Lee Corso from ESPN, the Enemies of Food are coming after your meat, some great articles in Forbes and WSJ regarding the FuDA’s deeming regulations and we celebrate Go Topless Day!
Libation: Bombay Sapphire East and Tonic
Guest: Lee Corso, ESPN
- NEW Barbecue Standard Operating Procedures
- School Sends Home Permission Slip for Reciting the Pledge of Allegiance!
- Steve Forbes: The Latest In The Never-Ending Assaults On Our Freedoms. One Of These Is Lethal
- WSJ: To Dodge Rules, Frenzied Cigar Makers Rolled Out Hundreds of New Varieties—Including Green Ones
- Tax meat until it’s too expensive to eat, new UN report suggests