The Enemies of Freedom are now banning words like ‘no problem’ and ‘I apologize’ because it triggers snowflakes, eliminating calling us ‘Americans’, teaching courses in toxic masculinity, and flight shaming in the name of climate change, plus new James Bond film has a title which should be changed, cigar news from Rocky Patel, Balmoral and the Premium Cigar Association, and my tour of the Alec Bradley Booth at the PCA convention including Alan Rubin and Lars Tetens.
Cigar: Platinum Nova Sultan
Libation: S. Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water
- MSU Training: ‘But’ Is a Trigger Word
- CSU Guide Doesn’t Include Word ‘American’
- Miami University Hosts Training to Rid Students of Toxic Masculinity
- New James Bond Movie Gets A Title
- Flight-Shaming Is Now A Thing