The Enemies of Meat are banning it from college campuses, looking to add a sin tax to purchasing meat, and using it to redistribute wealth throughout the world, plus hilarity ensues at the Democratic Socialists Convention, Andrew Yang’s crocodile tears, Lucky Charms marshmallows for sale, Ohio State’s ridiculous trademark application, a successful ‘Operation Rat Elimination’, and my exclusive in-booth interview with the guys at Drew Estate Cigars from this year’s Premium Cigar Association convention in Las Vegas.
Cigar: ACID Kuba Arte
Libation: Graham’s Six Grapes
- Democratic socialists convention erupts due to ‘sensory overload,’ gendered pronoun usage
- Goldsmiths bans beef from university cafes to tackle climate crisis
- Could the next sin tax fall on red meat?
- Climate change: German MPs want higher meat tax
- Michigan Hilariously Trolls Ohio State Over ‘THE’ Trademark Attempt
- Lucky Charms to sell bags of just marshmallows for snacking and desserts
- Andrew Yang breaks down in tears while addressing gun violence at town hall