- 1 ½ lbs. chicken breast tenders, 20 pieces
- 2 cups Georgia Mustard BBQ Sauce ¼ cup reserved.
- 20 wooden skewers
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup yellow mustard
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Combine all BBQ sauce ingredients in a saucepan over a low heat. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow the sauce to cool for 10 to 15 minutes before using.
- Heat the grill over medium high heat.
- Skewer chicken and season generously on both sides with coarse black pepper.
- In a shallow dish, toss the chicken and ½ of the BBQ sauce.
- Let the chicken marinade for 30 minutes.
- Cook tenders in, a single layer on the grill.
- Brush with ½ the remaining BBQ sauce.
- Chicken tenders will cook 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with reserved BBQ sauce.