- 2 lbs. ground chuck formed into 4 patties
- 4 fried eggs
- 4 slice American cheese
- 1 sliced sweet onion
- 4 slices of tomato
- Blue Cheese dressing.
- 4 brioche rolls
- Season the meat with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Grill the burgers over med. High heat for about 6 to 10 minutes turning once.
- Assemble the burgers by spreading the Thousand Island dressing on the bottom of the roll.
- Top with the burger, add the cheese, then lettuce, tomato.
- Top with the fried egg, then the onions and finally the guacamole.
Make four burgers