- 1 pound ground alligator meat
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons onion, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper cut in half
- 1 green bell pepper cut in half
- 1 yellow bell pepper cut in half
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliders rolls
- In a bowl, combine alligator meat, egg, onion, salt and pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Mixture will be very moist.
- Shape into 4 patties, each ½ ‐inch thick.
- Cover and set aside.
- Grill onions & peppers over medium high heat. Season to taste; reduce heat and keep warm.
- Grill gator patties for 10 to 12 minutes over medium heat until cooked through, turning once.
- Top patties with peppers, onions and Swiss cheese. Close grill until cheese melts.
- Serve on a slider roll.